I’ve been putting together posts about my visit to the Dakotas (North Dakota and South Dakota) and I keep seeing photos of great families. Parents having time with their kids — whether it was getting them ready for school or bed, putting dinner on the table or making smores, doing their hair or the family enjoying a short break in routine. I captured lots of the little moments that make families unique. It leaves me smiling wordlessly each time I look so I decided to share just a few of them here.
You can learn a lot more about these awesome prairie families by visiting each of their blogs. They include:
- The Wagner Family of Monango, ND
- The Pinke Family of Wishek, ND
- The Luekens Family – Griggs County, ND
- The Wilson Family of Jamestown, ND
- The Hadricks of Faulkton, ND