I recently went to visit my friends at Zweber Farms just outside of the Twin Cities. I wanted to share a few of the photos I took while visiting Tim & Emily there. Since my visit was a really quick on on a rainy day, I didn’t have a chance to see quite as much as I have at some of the others, but I got to see the milking parlor, take a walk out to see some of the cows on pasture and meet lots of family members and pets.
I’ve gone from someone who never saw a dairy farm to having several experiences in the past couple of years. I’ve been to Swisslane Farms near Grand Rapids, MI, Ray-Lin Dairy in Turlock, CA, Giacomazzi Dairy in Hanford, CA and now to the Zwebers. If you are interested in learning most about dairy farming, check out their various farm blogs or read these posts I’ve previously published:
- M is for Moo! Why do cows moo?
- Video of Giacomazzi Dairy Farm Inspires a Visit Even If Delayed
- Help Make Farmstead Cheese Available to More of Us
- Old Blue Takes the Top Spot on the Dairy
- Discovering the Dairy at SwissLane Farms in Michigan
- Eating Lunch with a Dairy Farmer? Cheese is a Must!
- Lots of Stuff to do on a Family Dairy Farm
- Finally! My First Visit to a Dairy Farm
Emily @ Zweber Farms says
I am so glad you got to visit Janice! Next time you come I promise sunshine!!
Janice Person says
Well and next time I hope to have more time, though I have to admit the lunch was great as was the time getting to know the kiddos!